Rise Up Basketball Terms & Conditions
The Health and Safety of all involved is paramount to us. Please accept these conditions and ensure your child is aware:
- My child will be dropped off and picked up immediately prior to and after training each day and will not leave the venue without the permission of a coach or organiser.
- I acknowledge that there are risks involved with basketball and fully realise the dangers of participating in an event such as this and fully assume the risks associated with such participation and my child‘s wellbeing during the event.
- I understand and agree that situations may arise during the event, which may be beyond the immediate control of coaches or organisers, and my child must continually participate in a manner that does not endanger either my child or others.
- Neither the organisers, the sponsors nor other parties associated with the event shall have any responsibility, financial or otherwise, for any risk incident that might arise, whether or not by negligence, from any direct or indirect loss, injury or death that might be sustained by me or any other party directly or indirectly associated with me, from my child’s intended or actual participation in the event or its related activities.
- My child agrees to comply with the rules, regulations and event instructions of the coaches or the staff from the venue.
- I consent to my child receiving medical treatment which may be advisable in the event of illness or injuries suffered during the event.
- I have made my child aware of these conditions and have authority to accept these conditions on their behalf.
- By submitting this form, I agree to these conditions
By accepting these terms and conditions, I authorise my child’s name, voice, picture and information on this entry form to be used without payment to me in any broadcast, telecast, social media promotion, advertising or any other way pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993.
Fees must be paid ONE WEEK PRIOR to the programme start date.
- If your child chooses to opt out 48 hours prior to the programme start date, a full refund will be reimbursed.
- If your child opts out before week 3 is complete, a refund of the remaining sessions will be given.
- If your child misses a session for any reason no refund for that session will be given.
Bank account details
Rise Up Basketball NZ Ltd
Reference with child’s name: e.g. “Term 4 Academy Jack Doe”